I've been wanting to post some new pictures of Henry & Jack. Here are some cute ones that Becca sent me this weekend. The first two are right after their hair cuts. The last two are when they went to the Monster Car Rally with their Daddy!
Please be praying for my sister, Cheryl, today. She came home from the hospital yesterday (after her open heart surgery) and has been experiencing some bumps in the road. It is hard to be so far away - wish that I could do something for her. However, I know that Dwight is taking good care of her & the people in the church are caring for their needs, as well.
Please be praying for my sister, Cheryl, today. She came home from the hospital yesterday (after her open heart surgery) and has been experiencing some bumps in the road. It is hard to be so far away - wish that I could do something for her. However, I know that Dwight is taking good care of her & the people in the church are caring for their needs, as well.
.jpg)



Comments
Thank you, Aunt Cilla, for your comment to me on my blog. I have been meaning to tell you what an encouragement it was to hear about Uncle Rich and his job! We are pretty sure Dave has this mortgage job, he is supposed to start next Monday.
ANd Yes, the boys would love to include you in their blogs!!- I will add your email address.