I hope that you feel like you have come for a visit. The coffee is on and I made brownies from scratch yesterday. We also have fruit and veggies for the health conscious (as we are trying to be as the new year approaches!). The upstairs has our bedroom, our guest/grandson bedroom, and my office. I am showing you my office in it's shocking disorder:-) That way you will know that it is used ALOT! I haven't done too many craft projects this year because of church and school responsibilities and because I've been sick since Dec. 15:-) but I use it alot nonetheless!
Our bedroom - Rich hasn't put up our valance yet but he has done all of the other window treatments in the house!
Here is my office. I am in the midst of making an ornament.
This is our guest/Henry and Jack's room. Their toys are all in the closet!!! We have another cot to put out if you come and visit. Actually, we would give you our room and we would sleep in the guest room - PLEASE COME!

Comments