On Sunday, November 20, Jan Brett was at our local Fred Meyer store signing copies of her new book, Home For Christmas. I went over and got in line right after church & eventually (2 1/4 hr. later) got her to sign my book. It was very exciting for me. I love her Scandinavian inspired books especially (Wild Christmas Reindeer, Trouble with Trolls, and The Mitten, The Hat, Gingerbread Baby, and now Home for Christmas). Of course, I love her other books too. You can tell by her picture that she likes Scandinavian inspired clothes too! Make sure that you check out her wonderful website - www.janbrett.com. She makes many of her illustrations available to download for free. I especially love her bookmarks. I often print some up and give them away to my students.
On Sunday, November 20, Jan Brett was at our local Fred Meyer store signing copies of her new book, Home For Christmas. I went over and got in line right after church & eventually (2 1/4 hr. later) got her to sign my book. It was very exciting for me. I love her Scandinavian inspired books especially (Wild Christmas Reindeer, Trouble with Trolls, and The Mitten, The Hat, Gingerbread Baby, and now Home for Christmas). Of course, I love her other books too. You can tell by her picture that she likes Scandinavian inspired clothes too! Make sure that you check out her wonderful website - www.janbrett.com. She makes many of her illustrations available to download for free. I especially love her bookmarks. I often print some up and give them away to my students.
Comments