

Henry is really into clapping right now. It is so cute! He also waves bye-bye (even if you aren't going anywhere). This music teaching grandma is especially excited that he taps his toys "in time" to the music. A very talented little guy, indeed!
He has been sick since last Wednesday with an ear infection & fever. Pray that he will start feeling better. He went to the doctor on Wednesday & got amoxicillin but he's now coughing & congested (and still feverish) so Becca is going to call the doctortoday to see what she suggests.
He has been so snuggly and sweet even while feeling miserable. Today he is with Grandma Watson (she is off for President's Day) and I know that she is enjoying spending the day with him. He is our precious little valentine!
Henry has been able to come with me on Fridays to Village. He loves being with the other babies and moving and playing instruments with the music. However, he is always exhausted by the end of class and ready for a nap.
What a privilege it is to care for him each weekday afternoon (and all day on Friday).
What a privilege it is to care for him each weekday afternoon (and all day on Friday). If anyone can help me disable the music for the slide show, I'd appreciate it. I have tried but to no avail. I just wanted to have the snow background for my pictures but the only way I could figure out how to do it was to have the music video attached. I REALLY want the music to GO AWAY but can't do it without deleting all of my pictures. I have had quite a time getting any pictures on my blog - I don't want to start all over again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Comments
I think it must be the particular slide show you got into, as far as the music goes. I use slide.com, I think and never had any music with mine.
I am so glad to see new pics of Henry! I know you are having fun!