
This is a special month - Happy Birthday to Mari & Auntie Midge (97 years young) on August 4 and Kari on August 29! Wish I could be with all of you to help celebrate your birthdays!!! We love you!
Becca has enjoyed working a four day work week (since going back to work) with Wednesdays off. Today was her last Wednesday off & it hit her hard, I think. I went over to see Becca and Henry today and take a walk to the park & lake near their house. It was fun to spend time with them. Henry is so alert & happy. He has really changed alot in the last week - he is sleeping longer at night and is awake more during the day. Yea!
On Sunday we celebrated Brent's birthday (#27). Becca, Brent, Henry, Brent's parents & sister and her husband, Kelly, Hollie & her friend, Tyree (in picture next to Hollie), Rich & I, and Liz, Brian, & Olivia (church friends of Becca & Brent - Olivia is 1 mo. old) came over for lunch & birthday cake. We had a good time.
Comments