
I thought that although it is June 19 & Henry is almost 3 weeks old, I would post some pictures of the baby shower that I gave for Becca (on his behalf). We had such fun! Approximately 40 ladies were in our house & yard to help celebrate the coming of Henry. Becca got so many wonderful gifts & a great time was had by all!
I posted a picture of one of my Kindermusik classes that finished at the end of May. I am not teaching any summer classes but I'll be back in the swing of things in Sept. I had 6 Kindermusik classes each week and I taught six music classes each week at the Early Learning Center. It was very busy but rewarding.
I posted a picture of one of my Kindermusik classes that finished at the end of May. I am not teaching any summer classes but I'll be back in the swing of things in Sept. I had 6 Kindermusik classes each week and I taught six music classes each week at the Early Learning Center. It was very busy but rewarding.
Comments
Can you tell me how I can make the pictures smaller? I had to hunt & peck to figure stuff out (not too hard) but I don't know how to play with the layout too much. If Kelly every had any time - maybe she can help me.
I will add more pictures of the girls & of course, Henry. I love all of the pictures that you put on your blog. It makes me feel like I know what your life is like (somewhat). I'd like to do that too!